A Pre-Purchase Home Inspection is the most common inspection performed in the Toronto areas like Etobicoke, Vaughan, Brampton and more. The Inspection gives you knowledge of the home as well as peace of mind knowing what you are buying. As for most, a home purchase is the most expensive asset they will ever buy.
There are a lot of parts of a house that need to be checked as there are an infinite amount of things that can be wrong in a home. This is why you need a Master Certified Inspector, during our the inspections we on average spend 2-4 hours in a home assessing all of it’s components like:
- Foundation, Exterior walls, Roof
- Windows, Exterior doors, Interior doors, Kitchen cabinets
- Ceilings Walls, Attic (including insulation)
- Plumbing system
- Electrical system
- Heating / Air conditioning system
- Floors and flooring
- Ventilation and Insulation in walls
- Other buildings such as detached garage
- Drainage away from building, slopes, natural vegetation
- Overall opinion of structural integrity of the building(s)
You will also be educated in home maintenance and expected life expectancy of the major systems that would cost a lot of money to repair/replace. The Pre-Purchase inspection is also a great time to ask questions so make sure you write yours down and ask our inspectors when you are on site.
Our easy to read reports are finished the same day as your home inspection. They all come with photos for all deficiencies, explanations, links to more info and let you know which defects should be addressed first. You can find a sample report here:
Pre-Purchase Home Inspections are available in Vaughan, Brampton, Etobicoke, and throughout the greater Toronto area.
Contact us to book your inspection: